JocKo Montanna Checking in!!!

Featured artist: JocKo Montanna - JocKo Montanna Checking in!!!

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist JocKo Montanna.

How did you decide to become an artist?

JocKo Montanna: I always wanted to speak how I felt and with music I could do just that. Say something how I want and when I wanted to.

Just keep Pushing your grind and you'll hit the top one day

- JocKo Montanna


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I perform live and I also get booked for parties etc etc

Best punchline you ever wrote?


There's no best punchline I'm a artist I create shit everyday
- JocKo Montanna

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently working on some mixtapes… I ain't go yo

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depending on the terms maybe!

Any last words?

SouthCarolina the csra 803 stand up and to all my supporters I love y'all, let's keep it up!

Where can we contact you?

JocKo Montanna: https://mobile.twitter.com/JocKo_Montanna

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment