J Boy ThaRealist

Featured artist: J Boy ThaRealist - J Boy ThaRealist

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist J Boy ThaRealist.

How did you decide to become an artist?

J Boy ThaRealist: Music run in my family I started at 6 got serious at 13 watching my uncle make beats an recording in the studio, also boosie motivated me when I was younger he's one of the few artist I listened to all the time that's who I kinda get my style from but I mix it with my own.

To stay in my own lane do my own thing focus on me and my time will come. A lot of artist cry about other rappers not paying them no attention but don't understand if you make your own lane an grind it out you'll be on that artist level in no time.

- J Boy ThaRealist


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No I'm not getting paid for shows yet but I do open mics sometimes. I'm still developing as an artist but my time coming I'm going harder than I ever did so I'll be getting them shows soon.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm the voice I'm the truth I'm the Dallas boosie boo
- J Boy ThaRealist

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Got a new mixtape on the way called #4evaThuggin I'm shooting visuals for the songs I just dropped leading up to the tape. I dropped a mixtape in 2015 called (Boss man on duty) that did numbers so I know this new project gone be a fool.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would but for right now I wanna do everything independently. I wanna get on boosie level or dolph be my own boss, have my own label an sign my own artist.

Any last words?

S/o to my big brother Head B he also got new music on the way. My fam C.STRUGGS I got a new single featuring him that's on my mixtapez, s/o to my whole city Dallas tx and whoeva supporting me.

Where can we contact you?

J Boy ThaRealist: https://mobile.twitter.com/JBoyThaRealist

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment