Is seanie worthy of history

Featured artist: Seanie h Shine - Is seanie worthy of history

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Seanie h Shine.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Seanie h Shine: I've been lead to believe that music is the bible of the time I just wish to do my part in spreading the good word of LIFE before I die. It's all in the name of history

To never be afraid to express yourself in totality. If you don't know your message why should others bother to learn or dare it. Also it's s shame to waste words

- Seanie h Shine


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do perform live I also throw charitable events I just did a coat drive in early December

Best punchline you ever wrote?


You'd let a blind man tell you about vision/ id let a deaf man tell me listen that's the difference
- Seanie h Shine

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I'm working on a promotional plan it's hard when it's just you with no advice on where to start

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

It depends on the major. It's much easier with the machine behind you but it takes a lot if not all of the challenge away

Any last words?

I wanna say about outs to the whole SUCCESS SOCIETY TO JEREZY EVERYWHERE AND TO MY BIG HOMIES DJ SINCERE AND D DAMAGE also SHOUTS OUTS TO ROAD MODEL

Where can we contact you?

Seanie h Shine: Twitter/seanieshine.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment