Interview headline of Y Hood

Featured artist: Y Hood - Interview headline of Y Hood

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Y Hood.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Y Hood: I decided to become an artist at a young age. I wanted to be an artist because I love music so much.

The best advice that was given to me was to always stay focus and keep it going. Because as an artist you will notice how better of an artist you have became.

- Y Hood


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I perform live at clubs in and out of town.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


July 29th ima leo just call me simba!
- Y Hood

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on spreading my recent project called "G⛽ssRunner vol.1".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I will and according to me everything should go the right way and never let nothing go wrong.

Any last words?

Yes I would like to shoutout my whole family because without them I'm nothing! Shoutout my home Spartanburg South Carolina because that's what made me who I am today.

Where can we contact you?

Y Hood: https://soundcloud.com/yunghoodgrindhard

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment