Internal conflict

Featured artist: Jodie blacc - Internal conflict

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Jodie blacc.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Jodie blacc: Been surrounded by music since the womb everything from wam to Anita Baker the drumline made it harder to ignore I went to school with another artist Ramon Terry that introduced me to writing and his group mate Doug brown helped me form a sound and I been at it ever since

Ascap and rights and royalty gets the bread showing love gets the fans

- Jodie blacc


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I have 3 young children so I have been I'm slow motion

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Everybody ya friend long as yo pocket straight
- Jodie blacc

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

W. W. J. D what would Jodie do a ride thru Sunday to Sunday

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I wanna be Independent major labels take they cut and leave I with the change plus I want all rights to my music

Any last words?

None town va tre 4 nc
Doug brown Ramon Terry vI sense we trust tre4maj
Reds Wilson Penn l boog if I forgot u I got u

Where can we contact you?

Jodie blacc: Http://www.Facebook/jodieblacc

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment