"I'm Next Up" New Single Trap Talk coming to iTunes

Featured artist: Dj Streets - "I'm Next Up" New Single Trap Talk coming to iTunes

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dj Streets.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dj Streets: I've been producing, rapping, and engineering for 15 years now . I was influenced and taught by my brother Thaione Davis who is a pianeer in the game. I love making music

Too stay grinding and be consistent!

- Dj Streets


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No live instruments but I make beats using Fo Studio etc. and yes I do shows .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


This That Trap Talk
- Dj Streets

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I Have Two new singles called " Trap Talk" & "Keep it on me" coming to iTunes in May.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes depending on the paper work.

Any last words?

Shout out to to man above, My Kids,Chicago,95 Mob ,LavishMob,Atlanta,Dj filthyrich , My prod G Money, MeachyFedichini,Club Wax…and many more💯

Where can we contact you?

Dj Streets: www.instagram.com/DjStreets_095

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment