I'm Guddy Feelyoung

Featured artist: Guddy feelyoung - I'm Guddy Feelyoung

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Guddy feelyoung.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Guddy feelyoung: I always excelled at English , I love words and how you can form and shape them in so many ways . I wrote poems as a kid and grew up writing rhymes in a few different diaries, growing up south of Detroit hip hop had a huge influence on my life . hip hop found me I guess , it found me and it saved me .
Its pure there's its so genuine and so different from other arts . now that I'm working every day as an artist myself , I do the best I can to progress and become the best artist I can be .

If people hate on you in the music industry , especially friends its probably because you are doing something right ..

Best response if somebody tries to Diss you on a track is to come back with a really dope song that is some of the best you've ever written .
Dont Diss the person back, be above them and let
The quality of what you release be the "diss"

- Guddy feelyoung


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes , I perform in Detroit , mi at various venues /concerts /showcases

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Comin up from the basement I'm leaving these rappers with no face to save hanible vibes in my lines leave faceless
- Guddy feelyoung

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Working on a five song EP ,
I have music on SoundCloud
Under guddy feelyoung (6 singles)

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would speak to my manager and consider it
Pros – marketing , pushing your album , booking shows with major artist , earning a lot of money from music that is produced by recognized names in the music industry .

Cons – signing a bad deal , being limited by a label , losing or not profiting from the music /deal
Putting time , money and effort into something that you have to pay a label too much because the percent they want that is too high .

Any last words?

Shout out to Detroit ,mi Monroe ,mi and all my people in traverse city ,mi

Where can we contact you?

Guddy feelyoung: Http:/SoundCloud.com/guddyfeelyoung

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment