I'm doing this for my kids

Featured artist: Vamp - I'm doing this for my kids

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Vamp.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Vamp: I decided to become a artist from the death of my brother.i was locked up and I wrote a lot of poetry I used to read to who ever when ever I had the chance.one day they took all my poetry books And said this is raps not poetry but it was my poetry my feeling of life and other things.i just took it from there and learned how to format bars and songs from listening to some good people.

The best advice giving to me was from was given to me by my grandmother r.i.p Ruth lewis.she said boy you have kids now you have to put that hustling energy to your music for your kids and it will work I haven't looked back since every move I make is for my kids and family.

- Vamp


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I play live would love to give a concert it's a dream for me.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I handle bars like bikes and ride around on tracks G$ up.
- Vamp

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my mixtape 4 the fam.dropping may 6 my bday and my EP family buisness will drop this is summer.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I will not sign a recording deal my music means a lot to me I will not give nobody rights over my music never.i have dreams to be my own boss with strateGEnt.i will like to get a a deal containing with my plans for the future then maybe I'll sign but a record deal no.

Any last words?

I wanna give shout to everybody from ny 2 dc that's supporting me from the beginning to the end.i was born in dc but was raised in the Bronx that's the best of both worlds and it's all in my heart.to my wife and kids we all we got I do this for us.G$ up

Where can we contact you?

Vamp: Instagram/vampakableed twitter.com/vampakableed

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment