I just wanna be heard

Featured artist: Jjf lagonave - I just wanna be heard

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Jjf lagonave.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Jjf lagonave: I move to the u.s.a. From Haiti I was 11 years old and that's how I fall in love with music and became a artist and now I have my own recording studio and 3 albums out and 8 mixtapes out too all prod by me I'm a more independent artist doing my thang solo and staying bless up..

Nobody ever give me any advice I just keep on pushing my music forward.

- Jjf lagonave


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I play live with pay shows.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Boss man music
- Jjf lagonave

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yes 3 albums and 8 mixtapes

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No.

Any last words?

Shoutout to Jacksonville Florida and lagonave, Haiti and all my true supporters worldwide also LGB music movements boss man music and 3 way killer on the Trks.

Where can we contact you?

Jjf lagonave: Twitter @jjf_la

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment