I been around

Featured artist: Lil Murda - I been around

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Lil Murda.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Lil Murda: I fell in love with music at a very young age. After 2Pac made me wanna be a thug, and a smart guy it was only right I give it a try. Once I did everyone said I was dope, and creating was fun for me so I stuck with it.

I once was told by E-40 "Stay humble and hungry".

- Lil Murda


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yea I play very pretty often, especially when I have a new project out.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Homie want a nine piece and cuz want a 4-way, I cut dat white girl with gloves call me OJ.
- Lil Murda

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I recently released a project titled "WICKED World" which came out I September of 2016. I'm currently about to release a new project titled "A Higher Love" on 4/20 2017 all indenpendently.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would if it makes sense for ME! Fuck what anyone else has to say, if I could remain myself giving that opportunity to change my life and provide a great life for my kids I sure would sign… only if it makes sense for ME

Any last words?

Shout out to my Hometown Nashville, Tn we call it Cashville, Blastville u dig. Shout out to anyone that has ever supported me in any way, love

Where can we contact you?

Lil Murda: Twitter: @615lilmurda

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment