How i was nothing to something in rapping

Featured artist: Trizzy - How i was nothing to something in rapping

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Trizzy.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Trizzy: My 3 oldest brothers rap so as a youngin i use to go with them to the studio and me being so young hearing the lyrics not knowing what the words mean i just liked it and thought it was hot and Now im older and i listen to they songs im like "Dang they talking about some real stuff all that i can relate to" Then on top of that i was a LilWayne fan i remember when Lollipop came out i loved that song to death i am a die heart LilWayne fan and now im older i listen to old Lilwayne songs and albums such as "Tha Block is hot" and his songs that he make until this day i see the development and i want to be great as him that man is a legend so i said im going to start rapping too and now i am

"Not to sign to a record label because when you sign it is like selling your soul.When you sign your signature on them papers there is nothing you can do.The Record label decides when you drop your music and your mixtape and albums. It is in there hands and there decision stay a independent artist long as you can.

- Trizzy


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No i dont do either but i will very soon just not at the moment.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


You want a punchline my watch say eat these rappers at lunch time they put food on my plate call it crunch time you can give it your rhyeme well good luck cause its your last time
- Trizzy

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am working on my upcoming project "Started From Hustling" and yes i released something in the past 2 singles from my project.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to 300ent,YM(YoungMoney),Def Jam,Atlantic Records,Universal Music Group,MMG.

Some Pros to me are the record label actually working with me as they say something like"When you want to release your album" and ill say something like "5.17.17" they will say "Okay" and not have no push backs or issues going on

Some Cons to me are The Record label waits as in get you to wait to put out music when your fans need it the most so you wont loose popularity and stay relevant to your fans.

Any last words?

Shout out to my sisters "Jessie,Quita,Sydney" Shout out to my momma ,Shout out to My aunt "letta" ,Shout out to 33rd (GCBG), Shout out to NoOutsiders, Shout out to my cousins"Ziggy,Peaches,Ryan,Jaylen,Janiyah",LongLive My cousin Gutta, Shout out to mu grandma "Ella" shout out to the people in my family that actually communicate with me and the ones that never left my side

Where can we contact you?

Trizzy: https://mobile.twitter.com/TrizzyUpNext

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment