How i was nothing to something in rapping

Featured artist: Trizzy - How i was nothing to something in rapping

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Trizzy.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Trizzy: I got 3 big brothers and when i was little i use to go to the studio with them and watch them record they songs and i use to absorb them as they rap and after they record the song and release it i was like "Ayeee that's my song" i use to jam to it also listen to it and most of it had a meaning to it and like a diss song so me being so young not really understanding what the lyrics mean i was that when i was older and i replay the songs im like "Dang they talking about some real stuff about whats going on " and the diss songs was funny as i dont know what but he proved a point in the song in what he talking about. At the early stage i was listening to LilWayne too i am a die heart fan of him i remeber me listening to "Lollipop" i was like "I want to do that" and every since then i been listening to him all my like non-stop i dont listen to nobody else but him and my brothers but i told myself " i want to be great as LilWayne" so i just pick up a notebook and started getting beats and writing to them and record it

"Not to sign to a record label or try to avoid it because when you sign it is like selling your soul the record label decides when you get to put your music out and release your album or mixtape"

- Trizzy


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No i dont not right now bit i will soon as i develop and get older.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


A punchline i eat all my enemies at lunch time i crush all my haters call it crunch time you holding on to yours time to give me mine when i was dead broke i couldn't even get a dime
- Trizzy

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I was working on my upcoming project "Started From Hustling " and yes i released something in the past 2 singles from my project called "Blowing Cool" & "Murder Degree".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to YM (YoungMoney,Def Jam, Atlantic Records,300 ent,1017 with Gucci Mane,MMG,Major Keys

The pros and cons to me are holding back my music like letting my fans wait to long and then i perform and have money / alot of jewelry and cars. Also trying not to let my fans upset if theirs a situation going on with me and the label if they dont let me put out nothing. Doing what my record label wants and getting myself out their.

Any last words?

Shout out to 33rd (GCBG) , NoOutsiders from the BullCity, Shout out to My Momma , Shout to my sisters "Jessie,Quita,Sydney" Shout to my cousins"Ziggy,Peaches,Ryan,Jaylen,Janiyah", Shout out to my aunt "Letta" Shout to my grandma "Ella" shout out to my all the people in my family the people that played a role in my life the ones who never went away and then later wanna come back Im representing the BullCity

Where can we contact you?

Trizzy: https://mobile.twitter.com/account

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment