Hit the KILL SWITCH...It's DETONATION TIME with STRO DA DICTATOR

Featured artist: Stro Da Dictator - Hit the KILL SWITCH…It's DETONATION TIME with STRO DA DICTATOR

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Stro Da Dictator.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Stro Da Dictator: Music has always been an intricate part of my life and being around my GlobalGuapEnt gang, which was once named UndaBoss Ent…I was motivated by the talent around me and decided one day, "I can do this". That was in 2007…and ever since then, its been a part of my daily routine.

The best advice given to me as an artist was , "Stay Down until you Come Up" by bestfriend and CO-CEO Erik Searcy aka Babylon Da Great.

- Stro Da Dictator


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I dont pla live instruments in studio nor performances…but I do give concerts. I give my all in my performances.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Da realest shyt that Ive ever wrote, is everything that Ive ever said!"
- Stro Da Dictator

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just recently put out my 2nd album/mixtape "KILL SWITCH", which you can download and listen to on MYMIXTAPEZ app and Soundcloud on 03/17/17. My previous project was released 3yrs ago on AudioMack.com, "UNIVERSAL DICTATION".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would, of it was in the best interest of my family, my business and my livelihood. The pros is the fact that you can reach a platform of ppl that you probably wouldnt touch without that machine behind you. The con to me is, I end up having a Boss and Im already a Boss….so it would present a clashing of heads. When you know better amd thyself, u do better.

Any last words?

Hell yeh….Im from Dade County 305, a Miami representer to the death, but I stay in and claim Atlanta, Ga for the past 10+yrs. Shout out to my #BLKUNION team: Babylon Da Great and $cott Free. My #GLOBALGUAP team: Novi Guap, Dirty Redd, Country Cool, KoKain, J-Ru$$. My #FGTB brother: Money Ro. Every producer on my project and the ppl. Thats who I do it for! #BLKUNION Born Like Kings Union

Where can we contact you?

Stro Da Dictator: StroDaDictator on IG, FB, SC, SOUNDCLOUD, MYMIXTAPEZ

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment