Hidden gem in the booth

Featured artist: Young Wuan - Hidden gem in the booth

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Young Wuan.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Young Wuan: I started at ten just after my mother died r.i.p. I would always watch music videos on 106 & park and be like "one day that'll be me."

The best advice I ever gotten was to keep on rapping. Your inspiring someone out there just stay in your lane everybody isn't gonna like your music but keep making it for the ones who do like it and support. Because table will be the ones who'll ride for you

- Young Wuan


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do play live I had just performed in New Orleans last summer at howling wolf.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I ain't loving hoes it's just one night call me JJ good times dynamite
- Young Wuan

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on a ep it'll be coming real soon sometime in may. I had release a mixtape earlier but due to my old label situation it got taken down when I left.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign with a record label. The pros you get the exposure and a wider range of audience with radio airtime. Many independent and unsigned artists not too many can get that advantage. You also have a big team pushing and believing in your dream so everything isn't all self work like independent artists have to do. Only con I can see is that you don't have control of how you make your music.

Any last words?

Shout out to god first and foremost and shout out to my city gramercy all day. Shoutout to my beautiful mother all the way in heaven r.i.p. Yo son doing it for you. And shoutout my family and all my supporters.

Where can we contact you?

Young Wuan: Http://www.twitter.com/1youngwuan

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment