He can do it all

Featured artist: Ant Agurz - He can do it all

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ant Agurz.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ant Agurz: I saw Chris Brown on BET and was like damn I want to learn how to do dance and make music too! Then Soulja Boy came out and was getting a lot of respect for making his own beats, so I downloaded some free software and started producing my own music. But it wasn't until about a year ago that really started taking this seriously.

The best advice that I have been given is to always be different from the crowd and keep grinding.

- Ant Agurz


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I haven't done any concerts yet but I am performing constantly and will be having my first showcase with "Coast 2 Coast" April 24th. I am also in the process of opening up for bigger acts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm a nice person but I mean what I say
- Ant Agurz

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently promoting my latest single "We Workin" which is available on all digital platforms. It's accompanied with a music video as well (available to stream on YouTube). We are also in the process of launching my official merchandise. This single is the third and final track off of my second project titled "Patience.Lessons.Dreams." (The first one was titled Love.Growth.Change). I am currently in the studio working on a new song which will be on my third project (no title yet).

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No, the only thing I need is my manager (Julian Bruton) and the car, that's it. We do everything our self.

Any last words?

I want to first thank God for blessing me with everything. I want to thank my family for always showing support. I want to thank my manager (Julian Bruton) for truly believing and taking a chance on me. I want to thank the few true friends that I have flr always being there and showing unconditional support.

Where can we contact you?

Ant Agurz: Instagram – @ant_agurz

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment