He can do it all

Featured artist: Ant Agurz - He can do it all

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ant Agurz.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ant Agurz: I went to see Chris Brown in "Stomp The Yard" and was like I want to be like him, I want to dance like that. Then when Soulja Boy came out he was getting a lot of respect for making his own beats, so I took it upon myself to learn how to make my own music as well. But I didn't take real serious until about a year ago.

The best advice given to me would have to be when someone told me " just continue to be different, don't give up, keep going."

- Ant Agurz


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have yet to do a concert but I have performed live numerous times. I am in the process of opening up for bigger artists, and I have a showcase with "Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes" on April 24th.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm a nice person but I mean what I say
- Ant Agurz

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently promoting my latest single titled "We Workin'" which is available to stream and buy on all digital platforms. This is the third and final single that I released, which is off of my second tape titled "Patience.Lessons.Dreams." (The first project was titled "Love.Growth.Change"). The single is accompanied with a visual as well. (Available to stream on YouTube). We are in the process of launching my merchandise as well. On top of this I am working on a new song which will be on my third project.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

My team is independent. All I need is my manager (Julian Bruton) and a car, that's it. We do it all our self. Record labels are not a necessity like they use to be.

Any last words?

I want to first off thank God for blessing me with everything that I have. He's the primary reason why I am still going. I also want thank my family for always supporting me. I want to thank my manager Julian Bruton for truly believing and taking a chance on me. I want to thank all my close friends for the unconditional support as well. I am repping the "919" and the "910".

Where can we contact you?

Ant Agurz: Instagram – @ant_agurz

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment