Future King Of Rap

Featured artist: Karter Minajatwa - Future King Of Rap

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Karter Minajatwa.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Karter Minajatwa: Well at first I started creating beats for other rappers to feature on using my producer name toonke.
Around December 2016 I decided to start rapping but even before that , I was writing little raps in my composition book.

Do to the fact that I'm a gay rapper , people are going to tell me that you don't have what it takes to be a rapper. I wont let that discourage me. I've always had this dream of being this huge rapper & i plan on making that dream come to reality.

- Karter Minajatwa


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Soon I will be haha

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Gun clips to ya teeth
- Karter Minajatwa

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I recently released a freestyle mixtape , I've gotten a lot of positive responses. I've also have had a few independent rappers use my beats I've created a while ago.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yeah universal I really would like if I were to sign to young money cash money haha. I really like there team ! They say its like family sooo . haha

Any last words?

Well I'm from Saginaw Michigan currently living in Atlanta ga. I guess I can shout out my family and friends in the nasty . SHOUTOUT TO THE RAPPERS COMING FROM THE BOTTOM ! DONT STOP KEEP WORKING.

Where can we contact you?

Karter Minajatwa: Http://www.Instagram.com/karterr

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment