Enter the Mind OF Solo Astro

Featured artist: Solo Astro The Milnative - Enter the Mind OF Solo Astro

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Solo Astro The Milnative.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Solo Astro The Milnative: It all started at age 16. I was always rapping over famous artists beats and even rapping in circles at parties. When I hit college Freshmen year I made Alot of friends and was writing making beats simultaneously. College didn't go well and I found myself back home. I decided to be an artist at 19 years old because all the lost friends,bad decisions I made, and listening to actual lyricists. I listened to alot of Kid Cudi,Earl Sweatshirt, and Kendrick Lamar to help my lyrical content and musical material. I am 23 years old now.

My close friend Kentrell The Producer…by the way follow him on instagram…he said to me, "You are an artist and you have to make new stuff everyday…there are no shortcuts".

- Solo Astro The Milnative


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have never played live at a concert…but when I do it will be the most enlightening experience in my life for the first time.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


They say that we are sheeple left for the slaughter…Reunite as one people then we can solve ALL these problems
- Solo Astro The Milnative

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am actually working on two projects mainly and focusing on better production. I have two beat tapes on Datpiff.com. The first one was called dropped early 2015 called "The Mind Of Solo". The second tape is called "The Aquarius Jazz Album". This was dropped mid 2016 after going through a break-up.

The Remastered Version of my EP will be in people's ears this year.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign a contract and I wouldn't. Pros:The publicity,fan base growth,top quality productions

Cons: Alot of Major label artist have complained about bad contracts,having to produce what the label only wants,and not getting the money they were suppose to get during that contract. This is the reason people are going independent

Any last words?

Shot out to HVN SOLO hailing from Fort Lauderdale,Fl(Rapper/Producer) follow him on instagram

Shot Out to Kentrell The Producer doing his thing in California

Shot Out To Tre Dolla follow him on instagram

And Everyone who is down with me

Where can we contact you?

Solo Astro The Milnative: Twitter: @milnative

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment