Eazy Baby World Interview

Featured artist: EAZY BABY - Eazy Baby World Interview

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist EAZY BABY.

How did you decide to become an artist?

EAZY BABY: Coming from where I'm from it was either eat or starve & I had to make a decision with myself that ima eat & didn't care how it was gonna come and the outcome I became rapping and now I'm here!

"Never Let A Nigga or a bitch trick me out my position "

- EAZY BABY


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Well lately I've been doing Different shows in Louisiana for as & my home city & a couple other small city's But for right now I'm just working on my music.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


& I ain't stopin ain't no just keep on goin, I pimped my role my watch is hoen them diamonds glowen
- EAZY BABY

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I Just released my first mixtape on mymixtapez.com called "Never Stop Grinding" & been receiving a lotta support from that but right now for as working on anything , I'm working on a new tape with like 5 songs done already but I haven't officially gave it a name for now.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I Would Sign to a Major label according to the circumstances because I'm a very independent artist and money talk & I don't need nobody or someone else taking from me what I worked so hard for so like I said it be depending on the circumstances.

Any last words?

First I wanna give a shoutout to God for bringing me this far in life , the whole MeloGangMusicGroup , All My Supporters & All my family friends and loved ones.

Where can we contact you?

EAZY BABY: https://mobile.twitter.com/eazyfckinbaby19

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment