[Eazy Baby] - Rapbeats Interview

Featured artist: Eazy Baby - [Eazy Baby] – Rapbeats Interview

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Eazy Baby.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Eazy Baby: Where I'm from it's either starve or eat & I made a decision that I was gonna eat by any means & when I started rapping I seen how passionate I was and how people started reacting so I dedicated my self to become the Artist I am today!

"To Stay Focus & Never Let A Nigga or a bitch treat you out your position"

- Eazy Baby


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Right now I've just been focus on my music & my sound lately so I gotta stay no right now to any concerts or proformies but I have some stuff lined up for the future.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


& I ain't stoppin ain't no stoppin just keep on goin ,I pimped my roly my watch is hoeN them diamonds glowen
- Eazy Baby

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just released my first mixtape called "Never Stop Grinding" on mymixtapez.com Presented by : MeloGangMusicGroup & My Mixtapez , Im also working on a new tape but unfortunately cannot release any names right but but to all my supporters "Just Wait".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I mean yeah I would but under the circumstances because I see alotta rappers in the game with excellent work & ive also seen there work being taken from them by there label, so with that being said "Money Talk" & anything I work for or do I should be rewarded for that because I'm a independent aitist and I'll rather be my own boss & cut my self a check but like a said it's all under the circumstances.

Any last words?

Well first I wanna give a shoutout to the most high which is God for bringing me so for and putting me in this position . Secondly I wanna thank all my family,friends & love ones & to supports and the whole MeloGangMusicGroup & all the other Artists out there rockin with my movement! Thx & Love U All -EazyB.

Where can we contact you?

Eazy Baby: https://www.twitter.com/eazyfckinbaby19

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment