EastCoast King

Featured artist: OG Legend - EastCoast King

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist OG Legend.

How did you decide to become an artist?

OG Legend: I consider myself Music . Being a artist is just one thing I do within Music . As a artist I'm able to display my specific story from how I see it .

Make music for you; never get caught up in the time period or making a specific song for a specific crowd. Turn on the beat I write what you feel. The rest will work it's self out.

- OG Legend


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I perform live concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Real nigga cranking pimp c, fatboy cranking 8ball / was known as a pimp see when i was pitching them 8balls
- OG Legend

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on 2 CDs . One titled 'Legend & Friends' which will be a CD with all feat.s . Second will be titled 'Pistols,Pounds,& Politics' which I will be doing solo

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Maybe.
Pros would be the exposure a major label could provide and of course the promo and money.
Cons would be the lack of control of your project

Any last words?

S/o to Kingdom Talent House & The Crown Inc 2 very important companies in my success. S/o Capital Battlegrounds keeping hip-hop alive. S/o $Gods , Boxx Boyz , PCE Muzik for supporting the movement and allowing me to help them. S/o Check 1 Ent. And Men/Women Of Respect for teaching me the business. S/o to the HATERS for all the fuel u provide. S/o to my family for being the motivation for my grind and allowing me to chase this crazy dream. S/o to the DMV for supporting your own. S/o to all my business associates. Let's continue to get to this money we ain't done it's plenty more to get

Where can we contact you?

OG Legend: Instagram @dagrayhairdmack

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment