Don't have one yet

Featured artist: Rxb Rxman - Don't have one yet

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Rxb Rxman.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Rxb Rxman: I was influence by my brother to do poetry at around 16. At around 19 my friends at the time (all rappers), convinced me to start putting the words with a melody behind it. The rest is Mystory.

"Stop wasting your money and do the research to get the best value of your dollar."
– Rxb Rxman

Something I realized and believe all artist should too.

- Rxb Rxman


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes. I've performed live at approx 30+ venues in the NYC areas. I'm also a member of The Bronx Blaqlist. We throw multiple events throughout the Bronx to bring awareness to our community as well as allow artist to showcase there talent.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Stuck with me myself and I so I stick with the same brew
- Rxb Rxman

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently working on an EP called "Rated R". I previously release a free album called "Date of Birth" on SoundCloud. Almost forgot, I just did a collaborated mixtape with DARE(Washington heights). Search: Rxb Rxman

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

It's depends on the deal. If the benefits are in my best interest possibly.

Any last words?

S/o to all the people that said or thought I couldn't become what I wanted to be. And s/o to my wife.

Where can we contact you?

Rxb Rxman: @rxbrxman : you choose

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment