DOLO STORY

Featured artist: LOYAGANGDOLO - DOLO STORY

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist LOYAGANGDOLO.

How did you decide to become an artist?

LOYAGANGDOLO: It all started when I was eight years old, playing in the middle of the projects and just constantly hearing music being played and stopped constantly from a neighbor's window. So I took It upon myself to go find out and the oldér boys was like, "we recording little nigga why?." I told them I wanted to do it and they laughed and told me you can't rap and started joking on me rapping and I retaliated and they liked it. That's the day I knew I wanted to do music and it was my passion from that day forward.

Stay true to yourself and your craft. No matter what it is I do make sure it's pure and from the hrart. But mostly importantly all criticism isn't bad criticism.

- LOYAGANGDOLO


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have before I'm in the midst of getting back to doing shows to expand my fan base.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


They wonder why blacks so thuggish maybe cuz y'all treat us so ruggish. But if you look in my hood you could see the poverty and know why we in these streets.
- LOYAGANGDOLO

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my tape #B4D@DR0P no release date at the moment. I have done projects in the past under Yung Rook 1/2 of group Grind Hard with Yung Jay fromerly known as TIZDALE. I as done solo projects sure as Back At It Like An Addict. I also had done few singles as a youth.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

For the right amount and under certain circumstances. If so probably more as a distribution deal.

Any last words?

I want to give a shout out first of all to God and mother for life. Secondly my aunt and uncle for bringing me up when they didn't have and just Luverne,Al all together. I want to shout out TIZDALE, FREDDIEBOINGBOING,T-WAIN,LENNY BEE, CARTIER NINO JUST THE WHOLE GRINDER SENT SQUAD LOYALGANG CAMP AND TRAPPAKUSA (TRAP PACK). Last but not least everybody that ever took time out to just hear my story instead of turning away because I'm not industry.

Where can we contact you?

LOYAGANGDOLO: Rico.burnett4@gmail.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment