C Lig underground artist from South Cack

Featured artist: C Lig - C Lig underground artist from South Cack

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist C Lig.

How did you decide to become an artist?

C Lig: When I realized I could of catch a beat like age 7.

Never give up on your dream, and stay consistent.

- C Lig


What about concerts? Do you play live?

When I can squeeze them in or get booked.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


While you rollin up that no sir, I'm blowin on that stinker. I get to the top and don't think her, good brain she a thinker…
- C Lig

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on a new album. Plenty of music!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I don't know maybe. Cons I like to have control of my music and direction. Pros I would like to have a place to call home also.

Any last words?

Of course! I wanna shoutout everyone in SC all my fans everywhere that support the movement. Charleston my home, my heart my beautiful wife for putting up with them late nights in the studio.

Where can we contact you?

C Lig: @C_Lig_HandsUp

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment