Brandon Rose Interview

Featured artist: Brandon Rose - Brandon Rose Interview

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Brandon Rose.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Brandon Rose: I have passion for writing and expressing myself through music.

The best advice given to me as an artist was to be be nyself, and to be the best person I can be

- Brandon Rose


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I perform live at venues and shows.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm the king of my city lebron with the praise why these haters so sour I'm rockin the haze.
- Brandon Rose

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on the visuals off my first projedt.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would. The pros of signing to a major label is that they would act as a machine in the marketing and distribution of my music. They would also provide me with an advance so I can invest properly. The amount of connections and opportunities from a label would take my career to next level, as it is harder to build a buzz organically. The con would be the advance and ownership of an artist, as now the artist abides to certain contracts and rules in which they have to follow.

Any last words?

I'm from the Bronx, New York. I represent the Throggs Neck area of the Bronx.

Where can we contact you?

Brandon Rose: www.brandonrosemusic.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment