BK the Karolina Peach invades ATL

Featured artist: BK - BK the Karolina Peach invades ATL

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist BK.

How did you decide to become an artist?

BK: Back in Middle school I joined the band. From 6th through my senior year I went from a beginner, 1st chair, section leader to the drum major of the entire marching band. At this point I was about to graduate and didn't want to play my instrument any longer. My friends and I felt we were too old to continue dancing in our group. We decided that we would make a song for our graduation party called "Jump and Get Stomp" off the Crime Mob Knuck if you Buck beat. For a few years my friends and I continued making music as GIG the name of our sisterhood! Long story short my sisters ventured off into their dreams and I chose to continue doing what I heart for. Here I am today from 2009 until today and I won't give up now! #BKGotNext

The best advice given to me was "it's not what you know but who you know!" I learned to be humble along this journey because even though you might be the big dog in your city there's always a big dog in the next!

- BK


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do perform live currently at local parties and networking events.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Nothings too hard for a beast, my whole team gone eat! Gone make all my nonbelievers bow down on bending knee!
- BK

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my mixtape No Silver Spoonz . I also have a few upcoming visuals I plan to release this year! You can find me on all social media @bk alicia

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I am willing to sign to a major label but the bond has to be genuine! I would certainly consult a lawyer before making any major decisions!

Any last words?

Big shouts out to Georgetown, SC! We might be he poorest city in South Carolina but we breed some of the biggest stars. I appreciate this dark place flaws and all! There's no place like home and Godwillin I'm gonna put my city on the map!

Where can we contact you?

BK: https://soundcloud.com/brittany-kennedy-gaither/get-me-home-remix

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment