All Hail Flow J

Featured artist: Flow J. Simpson - All Hail Flow J

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Flow J. Simpson.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Flow J. Simpson: Becoming an artist came almost natural to me. I've always been conscious of the power of entertainment, the ability to provoke thought and invite positive energy. Music gives me a way to shine my light on the world and inspire those in need of a good message.

The moment you realize you aren't making music for yourself, your journey begins.

- Flow J. Simpson


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes of course, you can't consider yourself an artist if you're afraid to let the people see you. My road is long and arduous, I'm constantly learning, but I'm confident in the performance aspect of it all.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My mind is with the God's of the hieroglyphs The stars align when I Eclipse Got me? Got me feeling like I'm rhyming with the heart and soul of Pac and the mind of Big.
- Flow J. Simpson

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I'm working on my album "The People vs. Flow J Simpson" set to release summer '17. I also have a few singles, the latest of which "Xan Man" is available on iTunes Spotify and many other streaming sites.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign a record contract if it's beneficial for all parties involved, I refuse to give up my creative freedom.

Any last words?

Shout to Smash Entertainment and all of Jersey, top to bottom.

Where can we contact you?

Flow J. Simpson: www.soundcloud.com/flow-j-simpson-1

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment