All About J-Leel "Acknowledge Me"

Featured artist: J-Leel - All About J-Leel "Acknowledge Me"

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist J-Leel.

How did you decide to become an artist?

J-Leel: Well since i was young I always was into music. I would sit down and watch Tv, and be inspired by the superstars. I thought to myself like "Hey, i can sing i can dance" I want to be like them. Plus it was in my heart and i knew that at an early age.

The best advice i've been given is, always be you never forget where you came from and keep God first.

- J-Leel


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes i've been in competitions such as little school talent shows, A&R showcases to the famous Apollo Theater. I've performed at clubs in many places. I've done weddings, birthday parties and ect

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I just want to be Acknowledge
- J-Leel

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just released my new project "Acknowledge Me"Remix Edition. A Mixtape full of remixes songs that you all love told at a different point of veiw.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes i would, i just want to be signed as a potduction team so i can keep my masters. Or we will just have to talk about all the things i dont wont in my conrtact in order to work with me.

Any last words?

I want to shouout my personal producer who produce my "intro" for my mixtape krisFlamez. I want to shoutout "TeamJleel" for making this happen, and shoutout to all my loyal fans who been down since day one!

Where can we contact you?

J-Leel: preprod.instagram.com/p/BSutCSxhTpQ/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment