A DOT C DROPS A THIRD RELESE FROM THE MAY 24 mixtape

Featured artist: A DOT C - A DOT C DROPS A THIRD RELESE FROM THE MAY 24 mixtape

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist A DOT C.

How did you decide to become an artist?

A DOT C: After deciding I want to hear hiphop about my life. actual music I can truely relate to and listen to when I want to reminise a memory or specific time in my life. The biggest thing is for m son to have my music when he's older and get to know who is father really is

Your content in your music will greatly effect how you progress in the music world.

- A DOT C


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No live shows, YET Anyway, I'm focussed as a recording artist

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Just be happy, do what makes you smile
- A DOT C

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

3 of my latest releases are from my upcoming mixtape, and the 7 tape instalment to my catalogue, A Dot C: Blessed. Beyond. Belief

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes if I ever stumbled apon the oppertunity, and no because I love fatherhood and being a dad

Any last words?

Shouts to Ontario Canada, trend city radio, indie nation blog, my homie on IG __t.r.e.__ for mixing ! And my family for being the day ones

Where can we contact you?

A DOT C: https://soundcloud.com/aaron-cordeiro-a-dot-c/a-dot-c-i-am-a-father-prod-by-nishnoah

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment