12 Year Old From Oakland Drops Solo Project

Featured artist: KAY BANDZ - 12 Year Old From Oakland Drops Solo Project

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist KAY BANDZ.

How did you decide to become an artist?

KAY BANDZ: Freestyling with my friend stix and ny mom was starting a label for my older brother who was rapping but it didnt work out and i wanted a try

Use my gift to do something positive

- KAY BANDZ


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Ive done many shows opened up for snoop dogg in sac 2 chainz in Tulare opened up for mozzy and philthyrich. Ive performed at sxsw and last summer had ny own tour from cali to Az, texas denver .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


She a rider not a slider the last dud she was with was a liar off our single "Drive me Crazy"
- KAY BANDZ

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I actually just Released my first Solo project "So Foreign" on soundcloud, mymiztapez, YouTube and datpiff so far. But im always working on some new got a few features right now and my next project

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Anything is possible i dont have an limits but i would need the ability to create freely its my magic and i like to be in control of what i create

Any last words?

My big brother Nas Boy supporting me through everything my oldest brother Glizzy Flock for inspiring us to rap my Bro Stix from Vallejo ca for introducing me to rapping my mom for holding it up and for sure the west coast Bay Area Oakland California and last but not least rip Jack and Mac Dre

Where can we contact you?

KAY BANDZ: Www.flexgangent.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment