Another sitdown with the hottest rapper in Ohio Carnage Bodybagg

Featured artist: Carnage Bodybagg - Another sitdown with the hottest rapper in Ohio Carnage Bodybagg

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Carnage Bodybagg.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Carnage Bodybagg: I love the hip hop culture and the music. To me it's not just music though its my life. In my music i give you ME raw and uncut! Music to me is a great way to get a lot off my chest. Music speaks to people a situation you've been through and you rap about it and then it can really hit home with someone else in the world… that's amazing to me. And knowing that 100 years from now some one can run across my music and play it… it's like your alive again.. you've been giving through music the power of eternal life.

Never be satisfied with what you know in this industry there's always more to learn.

- Carnage Bodybagg


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I love peforming. I love looking out off stage and seeing the place packed with people here to hear you and wearing your shirts and other merchandise and jumping around singing your music. To me that is the best part of music. From being able to perform with rappers like King Chip, and Layzie Bone or headlining my own shows.. i love every minute of it.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm sitting somewhere between got it made and fuc*ing comfortable
- Carnage Bodybagg

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

After the HUGE success of my 3rd installment of my For Tha Streetz mixtapes i am already back in the studio working on a new album. And also a whole new T shirt and Hoodie design dropping in March of this year

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Of course! If the money is right and everything looks up and up.. yes… i would also love to not come in as just another artist i have plans on bringing my label "Bodybagg Music Group" up with me.

Any last words?

Shout out to the whole state of Ohio especially Cleveland and Columbus for always coming out packing my shows and always pressing play on my music! I love y'all for that. For always showing my love and giving me your time to do what i love to do. I truly thank you all!

Where can we contact you?

Carnage Bodybagg: www.facebook.com/carnagebodybagg

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment