Upcoming north dallas rapper

Featured artist: Madrid - Upcoming north dallas rapper

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Madrid.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Madrid: One of my homboys got me in to it and iincouraged me to rap so i freestyled for him and he liked it so he brought into his lil studio in his room n told me to keep practicing so thats what i did every chance i got i wrote something down and another school we would hit the studio and wouldn't leave til 12 in da morning n during this time we was still young 16 years old and grinding it out in the booth we was really tryna put our names out there we was really ambitious back then we even tried to bulid our record label called LER at the time but it didnt get off the ground but as time past we just separated n started to do our own thing now

The best advice ive learn and gotten is to be open minded to what people have to say and not hard headed and learn how to take advice and be open to the idea of others and also to stay consent when putting out content never slow down n keep moving at a good pace

- Madrid


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I haven't yet at the movement im tryna to distribute my music around my city n where i live and my state tryna find connects to do college shows still grinding to find a opportunity for one n will definitely be the next thing i plan on doing

Best punchline you ever wrote?


The clocks ticking and where running outta time go get that money because its a quarter past nine and our window is closing better step your grind cause if you dont that opportunity you gonna be left behind
- Madrid

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Well i just completed a mixtape title bloodline thata dropping on January 16th been working for a few months now and havent decided and where i should drop the tape and i have released a few songs on soundcloud and youtube and dropped a ep when i was 17 and this new project im working well be the best work ive ever put in

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would for the distribution of my music hit every part of globe but then again if i put out a song and it sells i would get only a tiny percentage of what i would actually get if i was independent then i would have full control

Any last words?

Shout to my playas that helped me to becoming who i am today shoutout my lil bro jro do your thing boi grind put in that overtime in the studio
Shout out to my brother skyline thats kept it 100 with when no one else would fuck with me
Shout to moms without her i wouldnt even be here
N last Shout to Dallas my city the city that raised me

Where can we contact you?

Madrid: https://www.instagram.com/itzmadrid214/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment