The 2nd Coming: Germain

Featured artist: Germain - The 2nd Coming: Germain

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Germain.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Germain: I was going through a lot at one point in my life. I was suffering from extreme depression. I would write music as a source of therapy. It brings up my self confidence and self worth. I just knew after awhile of consistently writing music I knew that this is the path for me.

To be original and not follow a trend. A lot of artist out there want to follow a trendy sound or a certain artist that's circulating.

- Germain


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I've performed at a couple local shows.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"I keep my distance fuck religion, Faith in my genes that's true religion "
- Germain

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just realeased my mixtape The second coming which is on SoundCloud.
https://m.soundcloud.com/germainhiphop

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Honestly I wouldn't know if I would sign a contract. It would all depend on the terms and agreement. If I feel that everything is distributed fairly than maybe I would.
Pros- a label allows you to reach a massive audience hence a major machine backing.
Cons- An artist barely gets any of the profit accumulated through his or her brand

Any last words?

I wanna give a shoutout to NYC and to everyone who is striving for greatness through diligence and positivity.

Where can we contact you?

Germain: https://m.soundcloud.com/germainhiphop

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment