Ocean's Eleven

Featured artist: Kidd Wes - Ocean's Eleven

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Kidd Wes.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Kidd Wes: I was in school around 7th grade and a lot of people in my home room class would freestyle over beats and get roasted. I was a quiet but I didn't want to get roasted, so I tested the waters and look at me now (laughs).

The best advice I've been given is to be consistent and never give up because it's all about timing.

- Kidd Wes


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yeah my shows are pretty f**king dope. I put together my show lists by how I feel the crowd. I require lots of interaction from people. When I have that, there's no telling what I might do.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


It feels something like the Ten Crack Commandments, a Cuban link I got it all wrapped in Spanish
- Kidd Wes

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm working on my sophomore album called Eleven: The Junior Senior Year. It's about me when I first came to Miami. Check that out. My first album called 'Youngworld' is out too. Make sure you peep that too.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I may if it were necessary. Meaning what's on the table and what's willing to be compromised. With the outlets of the internet and things you can do on your own, I don't think it's necessary at this point. So that's where I'm at. I don't believe there are any cons to a major if your foundation is great. You're just doing the same on a larger scale.

Any last words?

Shout out my entire city. Miami and of course my Youngworldlife team. We're coming for 2017 and your baby momma. Just kidding.

Where can we contact you?

Kidd Wes: On instagram @youngworldlife

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

1 comment :

  1. Well done and nice job ex client work and useful information about the Opportunity it's nice job.
    Beats

    ReplyDelete