@macbaaby out of Cleveland

Featured artist: Johnny McIntosh @Macbaaby - @macbaaby out of Cleveland

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Johnny McIntosh @Macbaaby.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Johnny McIntosh @Macbaaby: When I was a kid growing up I watched my dad come up and show off his new music. I guess the apple really doesn't fall to far from the tree because I was 12 witnessing that and I'm still at it.

Be you, think outside the box , and never talk about sh** you have.

- Johnny McIntosh @Macbaaby


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I play live and give concerts usually after my releases yes.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Keep them haters from me, this is why they love me. Had to bum rush the store b**** we came from bummy.
- Johnny McIntosh @Macbaaby

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yeah I'm currently working on a project called NEW LIFE , it'll be released soon so look out for that. I also have a bunch of mistakes on datpiff.com . Just search Johnny McIntosh on YouTube and Google and it'll come up.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depending on the contract details yes. I need my royalties , I need my creative control , and I need major distribution. The cons to me are being a slave to a label. I'm smart, i know how to invest right.

Any last words?

S/O to all my fam , S/O to Boo Radlii my main producer. S/O to THK the fam and S/O to all my homies on the Westside this a westside Cleveland movement.!

Where can we contact you?

Johnny McIntosh @Macbaaby: www.instagram.com/macbaaby

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment