KNICK KNACK : UPCOMING BAY AREA ARTIST

Featured artist: KNICK KNACK THE STORMTROOPER - KNICK KNACK : UPCOMING BAY AREA ARTIST

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist KNICK KNACK THE STORMTROOPER.

How did you decide to become an artist?

KNICK KNACK THE STORMTROOPER: Music started out as something I did for fun, just between me and my friends. It became therapeutic. And now it's become an art form and a catalyst for personal pride and enjoyment. It's evolved into something that for me, is what I feel like I NEED to do.

There is something called the 10,000 hour rule. If you practice something for 10,000 hours you will eventually become a master at it.

- KNICK KNACK THE STORMTROOPER


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I wish!!! That's actually my goal for this year (to perform live this year.)

Best punchline you ever wrote?


The bullet in the hammer pretty quick to play judges so we wonder why the blue still smell like blood.
- KNICK KNACK THE STORMTROOPER

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on a new EP called "asthmatic EPisode". I have an 11 track mixtape called SACRILEGE available on DatPiff and Soundcloud.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would consider it. Major labels are notorious for putting artists in bad positions unless you're willing to orient your music towards radio play often, especially in the Hip Hop industry. I would definitely prefer to be on an Independent Label. However major labels have a lot of great abilities for exposure and marketing so who knows. I'd prefer indie though.

Any last words?

Shoutout to Sasquatch Josh and Alex Demented for dragging being a rapper down to Earth. San Jose for life!!! 408

Where can we contact you?

KNICK KNACK THE STORMTROOPER: https://soundcloud.com/knickknackthestormtrooper/blvck-sh33p

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment