Knick Knack The Stormtrooper: Upcomimg Bay Area Rapper

Featured artist: Knick Knack The Stormtrooper - Knick Knack The Stormtrooper: Upcomimg Bay Area Rapper

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Knick Knack The Stormtrooper.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Knick Knack The Stormtrooper: I always loved music. I remember being in the school band in elementary school and looking forward to it everyday. I kept joining band and learning more about music through schooling and it became the thing keeping me okay with going to school.

If you continue to be yourself, people will enjoy your music.

- Knick Knack The Stormtrooper


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I unfortunately don't have any live experience. One of my goals is to change that this year.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Grab a baseball bat, bash your face in, Glenn. ALL these rappers round me, this is the walking dead.
- Knick Knack The Stormtrooper

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on a new EP right now. I have an 11 song Mixtape entitled "SACRILEGE", available on SoundCloud and DatPiff.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would consider it, thought generally I have a bit of a disposition against it. I've seen too many artists get shelved and forgotten, or even worse, forced to change their sound and music to suit the radio. I would much rather sign to an independent record label. However, major labels do have a lot of resources available, and they can definitely be a catalyst for success and exposure so, yeah I'd consider.

Any last words?

Yo shoutout to Sasquatch Josh and Alex Demented, for being the people that really brought being a rapper down to earth for me!! SAN JOSE 408 YO! Haha I do like my city.

Where can we contact you?

Knick Knack The Stormtrooper: https://soundcloud.com/knickknackthestormtrooper/blvck-sh33p

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment