King James Tha One rookie season interview

Featured artist: KING JAMES THA ONE - King James Tha One rookie season interview

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist KING JAMES THA ONE.

How did you decide to become an artist?

KING JAMES THA ONE: I decided to start making music in 2015 after 2 years of video directing and managing other artists. It kind of happened by mistake just messing around and I ended up writing a hit with my first song that got me a lot of recognition in my neighborhood.

, the best advice I received as an artist is to stay consistent and put out the best quality of music and music videos as possible and do plenty of shows

- KING JAMES THA ONE


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I love to perform live my performance resume is pretty dope performed with a lot of go underground and mainstream artists like Manolo Rose, Grafh, Quentin Miller, Dave East, DJ Enuff of Power 105 and Chris Rivers (big pun's son) also headlining my own concert February 28th 2017

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Payola only way to take over pay the plug ant no love man them days over
- KING JAMES THA ONE

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my debut EP titled yung negus most of the singles on it has been released sporadically throughout the year and I have a few unreleased tracks that will be on it.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would love to sign with a major record label they have the power to push my talent to the next level it's all Pros no cons if you got the right people around you

Any last words?

I want to give a shout out to all my family and friends supporters even the haters 2 they need some love

Where can we contact you?

KING JAMES THA ONE: https://www.instagram.com/kingjames_music/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment