Kashout Kita cashes out big

Featured artist: Kashout Kita - Kashout Kita cashes out big

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Kashout Kita.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Kashout Kita: Since 13 years old, I would write poetry as a way of expressing myself especially since my family faced many problems. My boyfriend of 7 years was really into music and I told him one day I wanted to make a song. He didn't think I would take it serious, but my first song "Real Bitches Only" was a hit so I knew I had to keep going.

The best advice given to me as an artist was to always accept feedback and criticism. I'm really new to this so I know I don't have it all figured out, but I'm open to listening to people's ideas. If they can help me be great I respect it.

- Kashout Kita


What about concerts? Do you play live?

For the most part, I record in the studio and perform at clubs and regular concert events

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Pretty girl but he know I got a bad mouth
- Kashout Kita

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

As a new artist, I am working on putting my first album out there by summer time this year as well as 3 videos minimum. As a student and mother working two jobs it can be a little challenging, but I love what I do.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

To be honest everyone always tells me don't sign and that it's better to be an independent artist. I guess if I was presented with the opportunity I would have to wiring the pros and cons before making a big decision like that

Any last words?

I want to give a big shout out to San Jose, Ca!!! There's slot of talent out here and I feel that we get slept on so I'm doing it for them. I also wanna give a shout out to the click RBO as well as my best friend Diamond who has been there for me since day one.

Where can we contact you?

Kashout Kita: https://soundcloud.com/user-766215253/sets/kashout-kitaaa

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment