Introducing Nu Broadway

Featured artist: Nu Broadway - Introducing Nu Broadway

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Nu Broadway.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Nu Broadway: Me and my friends always played around with music but the older I got the more serious I took it I started to use it as a way to vent my feelings without having to get personal face to face with people

The best advice I got was stay focused keep grinding my time will come

- Nu Broadway


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I've played live a few times although I don't do my own concerts I will perform at 1 if I'm invited

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I got 2 1 is my momma bitchin cause I'm in da kitchen fuckin up my momma dishes / no play all work nigga broke my hand and became to a perk deala
- Nu Broadway

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I dropped a few singles on YouTube just search Nu Broadway I have a tape that should be hitting all the online stores soon the name of the tape is Nu Era

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yeah I see it like this i create tons of music for free so if someone wants to invest in my craft and cut me a check I'm all in

Any last words?

I wanna shout out my family and everyone on Long Island that's doing their thing

Where can we contact you?

Nu Broadway: Dm me on instagram @nu1broadway

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment