Cooking it up wit Chef-boy-arLee

Featured artist: Lil Lee On Tha Track - Cooking it up wit Chef-boy-arLee

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Lil Lee On Tha Track.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Lil Lee On Tha Track: I'm a producer and it all started when I was in high school. I used to hang around a lot of guys that loved music. We all either made beats or rapped. My thing was making beats. Over time, I became better and better and started to get recognition from my city and surrounding cities around Nashville. I've been grinding ever since and plan on doing this the rest of my life.

"Some people succeed because they are destined to, but most people succeed because they are determined to."

- Lil Lee On Tha Track


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do not do either. I have helped promote parties and concerts, but I have never gave a concert myself.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


You a seven day nigga/ everybody know u week hoe/ Tuck ya chain when you see me coming like Debo.
- Lil Lee On Tha Track

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on Fruity Loops, but I know how to work Pro Tools. I've been working on Fruity Loops since the beginning and feel like I've done pretty well working on this program despite the critics.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would definitely love to sign to a label. I've heard many cons about signing to a label, but I feel like that would be the best thing for me. I've worked with many talented, independent artists, but when it comes to being mainstream, it's hard for them to try and do everything on their own. It takes money to make money and many people fail to realize that when trying to go independent.

Any last words?

Shout out to everybody I rock with: Murda Music Franchise with my fam King Krome, Mauze, Block 2 Block Ent, Track Star Music Group, and everybody in the 615 area. Special shout out to my day ones, Roach Killa, Slug Veezy, Stunt The Boss, DJ13,and Kel Kullion

Where can we contact you?

Lil Lee On Tha Track: http://www.soundcloud.com/LeeHumesJr

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment