Better days are arriving.

Featured artist: BookWorm - Better days are arriving.

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist BookWorm.

How did you decide to become an artist?

BookWorm: I've been rapping since I was 9. I began to drop music around 16. I decided to get serious at 18. I'm going on 21 and I've been on television, cyphers, radio. I have my own equipment, master my own vocals. I plan to take my time and go up as I grow up.

I like the flow, but you can do better…

- BookWorm


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I've done multiple performance and auditions.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Where the signs when the shit pop so I don't stop like a blood clot thinks for the ock
- BookWorm

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently saving for my next moves. While writing and recording in the studio. I drop a EP on audiomack.com. It received 17k plays. I plan to drop visuals in June. And I rap on a online radio station every Tuesday.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

If I had the right deal I would. The good thing from it, I can come back and build my community up. The bad thing that could happen, I don't my music taken.

Any last words?

God, my family, Randi. I shoutout everybody that's I came across in my lifetime to get me where I am.

Where can we contact you?

BookWorm: https://m.facebook.com/jahmirmarks?ref=bookmarks

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment