A small town kid with big dreams

Featured artist: Bando bama - A small town kid with big dreams

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Bando bama.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Bando bama: It started when I was about 11. I use to go tovthecstudio with my brothers and uncle, but I never dropped a song until one day my. Brother gave me a beat and I made my first song passed it out to friends and I got some goof feedback even doe the song was horrible. And from that day I just practice my craft and I fell in love with music. And I figured with the right amount of hard work I could feed my family with my talents

As long as you chase a dream that you feel is worth every breath you take, then there is no way you can fail. Just give it your all until your six feet under.

- Bando bama


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No, I don't play live , but I do concerts. The biggest crowd I have been in front of is close to 500 people.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


A dream is only worth the amount of hard work you put into chasing it.
- Bando bama

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just released a mixtape on spinrilla called passed due. However, I'm currently working on my album called the dreams still alive. Also, I have other projects on datlife.com

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yea I would sign but I would like a decent bonus and to stay away from all 360 deals

Any last words?

I would like to give a shout to all my family back home in grove hill alabama and to all my love ones in cincinnati

Where can we contact you?

Bando bama: Http://www.twitter.com/2cups1sprite

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment