717's FTE

Featured artist: FTE - 717's FTE

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist FTE.

How did you decide to become an artist?

FTE: I've been inspired by so many black entertainment celebrities from the age of 11 so writing has a magnetic pull to me

Be authentic, and always take your time making a successful track/mistake/etc and have delivery

- FTE


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Not yet

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I brought flames to the dungeon now I'm draggin it
- FTE

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently writing at the moment. Working on projects

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Not what I had in mind

Any last words?

Shout out to my team !!
D_Young
N.A.R
Jose Pagan

Where can we contact you?

FTE: Instagram.com/itsfte

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment