The Best kept secret "Big Show Tha Rapper"

Featured artist: Big Show Tha Rapper - The Best kept secret "Big Show Tha Rapper"

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Big Show Tha Rapper.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Big Show Tha Rapper: I been freestyle and writing raps , but one day I was rapping at a hood cook out and mother happen to be there and she was like you need to do this as a career I didn't know you was that good. Then she past the following week that made push hard on dreams

You have to grind to make your dreams reality!

- Big Show Tha Rapper


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I have done over 200 shows already . I have opening up for Bet level over 20 times . I opening up for Young Dolph & Plies September 25 ,2016 fayeville ,nc.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Im getting money /im getting doe /im to put 24's on a ufo/ I'm space out on the hi dro /im hella hi / but mines eye low
- Big Show Tha Rapper

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I got a mixtape call 7/10 Birth Of A king on these site :Audio Mac , Soundcloud , bandcamp and etc.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes , I would if the contract ,money is right and I have creative control .

Any last words?

I want to shout my city Richmond ,va … Show gang global , Millionaire Minded Music , Devon Jones , Roxy , Charlotte, nc , Scotty d and Nando

Where can we contact you?

Big Show Tha Rapper: Http://Instagram//bigshowtharpper

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment