THE BEGINNING

Featured artist: Jones Finley - THE BEGINNING

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Jones Finley.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Jones Finley: Well I been rapping since a kid I always been around music my whole life my grandma played piano my grandpa was a singer my whole family at least knows how to play and musical instrument, sing or rap anything really doing with music we on top of it but my uncle use to make me rap just to stay up late at night and make me rap over instrumentals as years went by of freestyling and playing around I learned that I had talent to make good music and I been rapping ever since

I HAVE A COUPLE THAT KEEP ME GOING BUT ONE IS YOU CANT RUSH SUCCESS PRACTICE YOUR CRAFT TO BE AT YOUR BEST

- Jones Finley


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I HAVE BEFORE WITH OTHERS ON THEIR SONGS I WAS FEATURED ON BUT NOT MY OWN YET IT WILL SOON COME TO AREA NEAR YOU

Best punchline you ever wrote?


MONEY IS EASY TO MAKE LIKE A EASY BAKE EITHER YOU GET YOURS OR SOMEONE ELSE EAT YOUR CAKE
- Jones Finley

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

IM WORKING ON ALOT OF PROJECTS I HAVE ALOT TO PROVE AND YES I HAVE MUSIC OUT JUST TYPE MY NAME THEY POP UP

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would if they where a good partnership and the paper work was right and it would be a great move to my career or it could be my worst move

Any last words?

YES SHOUT OUT TO THE MOST HIGH FOR BLESSING US ALL AND MY FAMILY THIS WHO I DO IT FOR FREE MY POPS SHOUT TO MY CITY ALEXANDRIA,LOUISANA MY NEIGHBORHOOD NAWF SIDE ZONE 6 MUCH LOVE TO SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA MY BIRTH PLACE AND CHARLESTON.SC WHERE I HAVE STAYED BEFORE SHOUT OUT S4L & MG9 & SOE

Where can we contact you?

Jones Finley: http://m.audiomack.com/artist/jones-finley

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment