Standing strong intell the last tree

Featured artist: Shu - Standing strong intell the last tree

Mind over matter if you don't mind it doesn't matter.

- Shu


Upcoming underground artist Shu just answered some questions. Checkout the interview below and share if you like it.

Thanks for your time. How did you decide to become an artist?

Shu: I stooped doing what I did not want to do anymore, I stopped listening to the people who would not listen to me and there negatively which is was still true to this day and started following my heart, my instincts, my dreams…

What about concerts? Do you play live?

I can do both and do online but I want more then a Hobbie if possible, I want the life which I'm living

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Bam, like Damm, like van damage bam
- Shu

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Nothing in the publics eye.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No cons all pros

Shoutouts and credits to the fam?

La but shout out to Grace and the whole Music world

So how can we contact you?

Shu: @shujere

Thank's for your answers, keep grindin'.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger, entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in artist development and branding and author of the book "Rappers' secrets 2 success" .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment