My new release

Featured artist: Melik Watts - My new release

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Melik Watts.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Melik Watts: IV always known I wanted to performe , ever since I was little !

My brother wade brown always tells me make what you feel !

- Melik Watts


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I give concerts, I love to rock a crowd, and vibe with the people

I do not play an instrument

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Love dont cost a thing
- Melik Watts

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im currently working on my mixtape "untitled" , and getting ready to release a colab mix tape Monday

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depends on the paper work

Any last words?

3ways up and slow motion sounds till the world blow

Where can we contact you?

Melik Watts: IG: melikwatts

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment