Meet The Fre$hman

Featured artist: Young Fre$hman - Meet The Fre$hman

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Young Fre$hman.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Young Fre$hman: my influence is my family my mom my pops they always were musically inclined I knew of music at a young age and it was always played in the house like a tradition I grew up listening and hearing the tupac, biggie era because that's what my folks listened to and a lot more others too.I started doing music when I was 16 but I started taking my craft serious in 2012.

Never give up on what you love. No doesn't always mean "never" sometimes it just means "not yet"

- Young Fre$hman


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Right now I'm just on the come up so I do shows in local clubs from time to time for exposure or to get vibes on my new tracks. But other than that I'm using the Internet to spread my sound.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I try to tell these niggas that I was gone be the one /now they looking at me like I am the holy one / tiger woods shit Ima hit a hole in one / I can't see none of you haters like I'm staring at the sun /
- Young Fre$hman

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on a Ep called Brain$torming, it's going to be a series, it's a spin off of the "Lil Bill" cartoon in my own image though. I plan on dropping that this December on Spinrilla and Soundcloud. I just recently dropped my sophomore tape "$in Hablar" on spinrilla and soundcloud 09/3/16. So Ima just stay consistent and follow up "$in Hablar " with Brain$torming cover art is crazy dope .

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I personally prefer to stay independent and work with management major label is cool and all but if you can build your own foundation That's even better what you make you take, but to each is own.

Any last words?

Yeah I want to shout out all my "YFM" family members my homie Red Magic, Laces520, my "engineers Thummp, Xaii", Cody Valley and Kevin De Sousa and the whole 256 it's all love from Young Fre$hman. Other than that I just want to thank God first and foremost and all my fans that been supporting and rocking with the "YFM" movement.

Where can we contact you?

Young Fre$hman: https://m.soundcloud.com/tre_freshmanthegod

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment