Jack of all trades

Featured artist: Anna Clasen - Jack of all trades

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Anna Clasen.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Anna Clasen: I grew up in a very creative family, and I began playing piano and guitar when I was a small child. I've always had a love for every genre, and so I like to create a lot of different sounding music. Poetry is something that really helps me to express things as well, and when I write I experience a release that can't be obtained from anywhere else.

No matter what you do, do it because you want to. Otherwise you begin to lose your individuality in the sea of pleasing others.

- Anna Clasen


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I live in a small town, but I've played in bars and at a local music fest. I hope to one day travel around the states performing for others and sharing my art with the world.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm just weird. But I embrace it.
- Anna Clasen

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently just getting used to recording my own stuff at home. Practicing. Learning. Eventually I plan to release many albums and music videos.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would love to but I also don't want to get castrated in an artistic sense

Any last words?

Derek Hennessy, for helping me open up to new genres and assisting me in finding the confidence to rap. Also to my dad for supporting me and my dreams.

Where can we contact you?

Anna Clasen: https://www.instagram.com/euuphoriccc/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

1 comment :